BOZPO – E-LEARNING
ABOUT THE SYSTEM
BOZPO-elearning is an advanced, efficient and effective form of training with the help of electronic media. It comprises distance learning. This form will ensure a convenient way of providing your employees with mandatory trainings in occupational health and safety (BOZP), fire protection (PO), training of drivers (using company or private cars for business trips) and also first aid training as required by the applicable laws and all this with the help of advanced technologies (PC) via Internet. The training is organized as self-instruction of the client’s employees who study syllabi provided by the client. The training includes a set of questions generated to test the knowledge of trainees in each domain.
To train employees in the form of e-learning brings the following benefits to clientsMain benefits:
- Individually managed training according to an individual time schedule (trainees can study individually with regard to the time available),
- A chance to study also for those who cannot, or do not want to take part in traditional courses,
- Learning from home or from workplace,
- Certificate (Training certificate issued after completion),
- No distance limits, availability of training from any PC connected to Internet,
- Communication while learning (support rendered by a trainer),
- Easy organization and recording of training courses, including a well-arranged database,
- Updates of courses in case of any amendments to the applicable laws.
- Occupational health and safety training for staff members,
- Occupational health and safety training for managers,
- Fire protection training for staff members,
- Fire protection training for managers,
- Driver training,
- First aid training (pre-medical treatment)
Interactive learning – trainees can discuss issues electronically with a certified trainer,
Automatic reminding of employees prior expiration of any training and informing them about any amendments to the applicable laws (by e-mail messages),
Time and cost savings (trainer, travel costs, time lost by employees, etc.),
Comprehensive advisory on training topics,
Full English version available.